Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Sincere Apology

Hold up, you mean to tell me that last time I posted a bloggy-blog was on May 26th? No sir-ee. Well the Blogspot doesn't tell lies, so here I am apologizing. From the bottom of my writer's heart, I am sorry it has taken me now a month to update you on my life, my reads, my rants, my wants, my likes, my this and thats, and most of all, my life in between then and now.

Mmmmmm K, because it's almost my bedtime and my eyes are quickly reaching for some shut-eye, I'm going to leave you with a quick recap. I am moving, I am packing, I am realizing a new challenge is quickly approaching, I will soon be jet-setting to Armenia, I am trying to decide between another living situation with a roommate, or tackle a studio like a big-girl, I am applying, I am laughing more than ever, I am excited to make new friends, I am sad to say goodbye, I am signing up for a new rollercoaster that will be a lesson and experience of a lifetime.

So, I am still here. I am still learning as much as I can. And, above all, I am still planning each day to be busier than the next because my feet can't stand still and my heart won't stop pondering what's around the corner.

Good Night, Sleep Tight. I promise I won't disappear for another month...or at least I don't plan on it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment