Thursday, March 19, 2009

How I heart Thursdays

If I knew the code for the over-used heart character on my keyboard, I would go back and edit my subject line, but because I like to stick with words, I'm sticking with "How I heart Thursdays!"  If that wasn't confusing enough of an opening line, I'll calm things down with the body.  

I love Thursdays, always have, always will.  Monday's supply the stress, Tuesday's are a bore, Wednesday's have a hump, Friday's await in anticipation, Saturday's are o so ... so not what we want them to be, and Sunday's leave little time for what we forgot.  But, Thursday's, well Thursday's strum a different beat.  The drag of the week has passed, the end is near, and smiles are aglow. Look around, you'll notice a difference. 

So if you ever find yourself feeling like a tugboat on Tuesday, don't look ahead for Saturday, find yourself pondering the possibilities of Thursday.  
  
If you're looking for something out of the ordinary to do, but don't want to paste it into your weekend plans, take your neighbor's dog for a stroll, purchase a bag or two of diapers for a women or refugee shelter, think about your eyes > buy a pair of sunglasses, take 30 minutes or more to write a letter and send it on its way tomorrow, or just sit back, slather some peanut butter on a crisp apple and recap what you've accomplished since Monday, and what you want to achieve come Sunday!  

Today I am filling every minute in with an "insert here" heart character.  

No comments:

Post a Comment