Thursday, August 13, 2009

Inspired.

After posting 31 blog entries, I've dabbled around and uncovered some fabulous blogs that have kept me up at night memorizing and often propelled me to jot down my own words after feeling inspired. The writers, photographers, artists, poets and strangers around the world whom have told sweet nothings in my ears, drawn sparkles in my eyes and placed an upbeat rhythm in my heart are at the center of my blog's theme; A world, a destination bearing miscellaneous stories, rants, raves, heartbreaks, warm wishes, updates, improvements and a few shits & giggles.


My mind reminds me of a shark's hunger. A shark hungry for something sweet dipped in salt. Both worlds combined into one bite. Sometimes fear, sometimes a specific craving, but primarily, something for the unknown. This is where each site I have come across fuels my love for writing. That feeling of inspiration. This post is dedicated to each moment, each author and each morning where inspiration is drawn and love is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment