Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"Cheer Up Sleepy Jean"

That is correct! Pick up your pom poms, adjust your mini-skirt, lace up your bright whites, pull back your pony, and cheer for change. This ain't no campaign parade, but instead a Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Change in something that I have been patiently awaiting. A change in this whole job hunt. Don't piddle in your pants too quickly, but walk to the bathroom, set down your newspaper and listen up. I have received a response to one of my 365,928,490,482 submitted job applications. Okay, so the number isn't that high, but you never know what can happen in an economy like our current one, correct? Ding Ding, this is why I'm singing, cheering, screaming, dancing, handstand-ing, smiling, and most of all, thanking the real definition of persistence. To wait won't work, but to be persistent, aggressive, interested, and 110% passionate about something may just lead you to an opportunity ever so-sweet.

Not sure what will happen, but just to know I've spotted the light, challenged myself, and gained a life lesson is definitely more than I could have asked for.

No comments:

Post a Comment