Sunday, May 3, 2009

So much to say when you skip a few days.


I'm not sure if I have created a life to define "busy," but I know I have created a life where I enjoy the lack of anticipation knowing I rarely have a moment to spare without feeling like I have to cross off another task. (I ran out of breath while typing that one, sorry)

Make sense? Who knows.  All I know, right now that sentence above is the feeling swirling throughout my veins. 

I tend to skip days of blogging, posting, and revising status updates not because life has taken over, but I have flipped on my own switch into acceleration mode, and have to locate my time-out button.  According to my blog's title, "So much to say when you skip a few days" there is a lot to say.  Not the juicy, chit-chat, I have a secret "so much to say," but the "I have a new view, a new want, a new plea, another new plea, a new sense of what lies ahead, and a new uncertainty of who knows what may fall in my path.  With all those wants and wishes, I have a lot going on.  

I'm still applying, working, volunteering, laughing, asking, commenting, listening, attempting to run, riding, driving, saving, painting my nails (sometimes biting my nails, ugh), reading, occasionally writing, wishing, sleeping, and everything else that sneaks its way in between. 

P.S. If you drive, ride, or scoot by I'm either listening to A Fine Frenzy, Serena Ryder, or Jack Johnson and Zach Gill <this>.  If I'm not commuting, I might be reading <this> or <that>, or I just might be browsing <here>. 

No comments:

Post a Comment